Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wow!

Let me interrupt my swatching to show you this color! Holy crap! It looked cool in the bottle, but OMG it is terrific on my nails!

018
L'Oreal Bijou Crystals in B.Rebellious

I could see that it looked black with multicolored glitter. When I opened the bottle, the polish was very, very thickened, so I used some Poshe Polish Reviver to thin it out some. Speaking of polish reviver, I WISH I'd known such a product existed years ago when I would throw out nail polish that had gotten thick or goopy, like nail polish does when it's old.

I probably used 30 drops of reviver in this bottle, but it was SO worth it.
This polish is a charcoal jelly with holographic glitter! It's so pretty! It was opaque in two coats. Check it out:
19829

Ahhh!!! I love it! Why doesn't L'Oreal make cool colors like this anymore? Every time I look at their polish now, it's all reds/nudes/pinks. Maybe a brown and a vampy red, but nothing like this stuff.

3 comments: