Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things to come

So last night, a friend let me borrow her Nfu Oh so I can try it out. It is Nfu Oh 51. These polishes can be purchased here. I am hesitant to pay that much money for nail polish, but if I like it, umm... I have a tax refund coming. :D

We're also interested to see how this particular Nfu compares to OPI's Merry Midnight. There are some similarities just looking at these in the bottle, but judging by swatches I've seen online of Nfu Oh 51, I don't think they're going to be all that similar.

003

Anyway, I'm super tired and did nothing interesting to my nails today, so I think I'll leave it at this for the day and try to get some swatchin' done this weekend. :) G'night, folks!


p.s. I am really loving the Nfu Oh bottle design. It's too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, can't wait for the comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so going to fall in love with Nfu-oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect the Nfu Oh to be more interesting. I'm looking forward to trying it as a topcoat over bright purple, dark blue, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nfu-Oh is way more interesting..trust me, and once you use it, you will definitely be spending your refund on NfuOh #51 and "her friends"! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete