Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nails of the Now

So last night, the glitter was chipping away at my creation from yesterday, so I decided to remove it and just paint my nails with OPI DS Reserve, which is what I wore to work today.

Friday I got paid, so I splurged a little on two new Konad plates and special polish in Violet Pearl. :) I got the package today! Woot!

So I came home and did this to my nails, using plate M63. I actually wanted the houndstooth, but thought this design would be prettier over pink. Also, the boyfriend voted for this design over houndstooth.

045

Wednesday I'm off work again, and I have an interesting idea for a design. I've had a lot going on lately, but will try to catch up on some frivolity (Read: nail polish) on Wednesday. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, I love that color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a look through your blog now that I have a minute and you sure have done some great mani's.
    Love this one too,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete