Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro

I picked up one of the new Rimmels when I was out and about earlier today. I love it! I need more of these!

The brush is awesome, it's wide and flat like the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri brushes, but the polish is way prettier than Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. It went on easily, was opaque in two coats, and dried quickly too. SUPPOSEDLY it'll last 10 days, but I very seriously doubt it. At any rate, I'm not going to leave it on for 10 days. Maybe one day I'll test that claim, but it won't be today.

This is Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Marine Blue. It's an aqua color that had a LOT of green in it to me. However, under direct lighting, it appeared very blue:
098

So, I had to take a picture of it in indirect lighting so you could really see the green:
099

And check it out, it totally matches the pullover I'm wearing, too:
102

No comments:

Post a Comment