Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OMG!

Have y'all seen this?
I'm sorry, but that picture makes MY nails hurt in sympathy! Is it even possible for your nails to hurt? Maybe I'm just having sympathy pains in my nail beds. EGAD. Although I do like the suggestion in the comments to paint the nails like the ghosts in Pac-Man.

Completely off-topic, but this is our brain-damaged, blind kitty named Shoes. He curls up under my chair when I paint my nails. He's the one who's been giving us fits lately, but he really is the sweetest thing ever! I just love the expression on his face in this picture and wanted to share.
046

2 comments:

  1. That "manicure" is ridiculous. I can just imagine the splits, tears and cracks caused by it.
    Shoes is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It seriously makes my fingers ache to think about it.

    And Shoes thanks you. :)

    ReplyDelete