Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Ok, so I'd been wanting to try these, but $7-$8 is a bit much for Sally Hansen, in my opinion. However, Walgreens had a sale so I picked one up.

I decided to get the shade that everyone seems to be blogging about from this collection -- Commander in Chic. I don't usually do taupes, but I really like this. Maybe I should broaden my horizons a bit.

So I painted it on last night. I really like the wide, flat brushes in these, the Insta-Dris, and the new Rimmels. I think I may be in the minority on that one, but for me, these types of brushes are super easy to work with. Anyway, I painted it on last night and went to sleep.

006

This morning, I decided it was too boring, so I put on some tip guides, left the tips shiny and painted the nail plate with China Glaze Matte Magic topcoat. I like this. It's subtle but still interesting. :)

008

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous color, and I love the matte base wth the glossy tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gildedangel Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wide brushes too! Great job on the matte french manicure!

    ReplyDelete