Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank you, Jill!!!

So my friend/future sister-in-law, Jill, told me several days ago that she was going to mail me a package of nail polish. I got it today!

BACKSTORY! Jill is my fiance's sister. She is also awesome. I met her when I lived in Nashville. She introduced me to her brother in March of 2007, we dated long distance for a year, then I moved to Georgia to be with him. He and I will be getting hitched in May of this year (awwww).

Anyway, look at all the good stuff she sent me!!
(Also, pardon my junky table -- it's been a hectic couple of days here and I was so excited to take a picture that I didn't bother to clear the junk away.)

014
From left to right:
Scherer Petites in Dare
L'Oreal Bijou Gems in B.Strong (man, I used to have a bunch of these Bijou polishes years ago and I threw them away!!!)
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Diamond
OPI in Significant Other Color
OPI in Lincoln Park After Dark
OPI in Midnight in Moscow
OPI in Oh...to be 25 Again (indeed)
Maybelline Express Finish in Bolt of Blue ("every time I think of you, I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue"... I'm totally going to have that song going through my head the rest of the night)
L'Oreal Bijou Crystals in B.Rebellious
And a cute little OPI mini in My Chihuahua Bites


So awesome! I have so much swatching to do!

AND!!! I went to a thrift store today and bought these awesome giant pink sunglasses with white polka dots. Off topic, I know, but I LOVE them and don't want to take them off!
sunglasses

3 comments:

  1. Great gift, can't wait for the swatches!
    PS you rock those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evil Angel - Thanks! The boy thinks the glasses are silly-looking, but I don't care! :)

    @gildedangel - I know! I suppose I should get up a gift box for her now.. Swaps are fun.

    ReplyDelete