Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chameleon

061

Yeah, I'd never heard of this stuff either. This was another part of my buy 1, get 1 1/2 off haul from Rite Aid before Christmas. This stuff was over by the Petites and CQ polish and it looked interesting and was cheap, so I got some.

The first time I wore this, I wore the blue and though it was AWESOME! It really is quite pretty -- sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes purple.

However, the first time I wore this, I wore a different basecoat. I don't know if that's what did it or what, but today this stuff bubbled up like crazy. All three shades. You'll see what I mean in the pictures.

First up is my least favorite, the orange one called Sunset. This one had, like, NO flash to it at all. Just sort of a foil-y/metallic-y orange.... and bubbles.
073

Second is the white shade called "Dreams." This is frosty white in some lights, pink in others, green in others. It's really pretty, actually, but no matter what my lighting situation, my camera did not seem to want to capture the green or pink.
063

Last is the blue shade, "Blue Sky." I love this color! I hate these bubbles! I mean, look at my middle finger. It looks like braille. This is in natural light:
083

Showing some of the green flash:
081

Blurred a little and overexposed to show you the colors!
079

No comments:

Post a Comment