Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OPI Merry Midnight

I have no idea why this polish didn't catch my eye when the holiday collection came out, but it didn't. Not until I saw a couple of other people blogging about it did I realize, "OMG, I have to have this!" It has flakes and glitter in it!

I really want to try the Nfu Oh flakies, but right now I'm freaking out about how much getting married costs, so $12 nail polish really isn't on my agenda right now. I'll try it eventually, like after the whole wedding thing is over, done, and paid for. :)

This is actually my manicure for the day. I finally removed the crazy pink and blue leopard print.

This has blue glitter and... pink? purple? opalescent flakies in a dark purple jelly base. I really want to try this over a base of black polish to see how it looks.
037

039

5 comments:

  1. I've been looking for that one, and my attempts to pick it up cheap online have failed so far. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @T I didn't get it on the cheap. I bought it off Amazon with the Amazon gift card I got for Christmas. It was $8.50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a website that sells it for $7, but if I buy the three that I want and pay for shipping, it still comes out to almost $9 each. It makes me twitch.

    I have that one Nfu Oh I bought online. Next time we meet up, I'll bring it and let you try it. The one I have reminds me of pics I've seen of MM, and I wonder if it's close enough to kill that lemming.

    Maybe you could do a comparison swatch and post it for us??? :-)

    ReplyDelete