Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Squee!!!

So, a week or two ago, I ordered the stuff to Konad my nails. What is Konad, you may ask? Well, here is their website. Basically, it's designs that you stamp onto your fingernails.

In my package today, I got two plates (If you go here, you can see the different plates they have -- I got S5 and M57), a stamper and scraper, and two of their special polishes in black and silver.

This stuff is MESSY. I mean, really, really messy. It made me really glad that I have a nail polish corrector pen. And it was a little tricky, but I did finally get the hang of it, and I am proud to announce that I am currently sporting leopard print nails. Check it out:
308
This is Orly Solid Gold with Konad Special Polish in Black and a nice coat of Seche Vite topcoat.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. You did really well. Some never get the hang of it.
    I'll be following you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Susie Thanks! Good to see you around here. :)

    ReplyDelete