Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Four Randoms

Here are four random polishes I own. And now... it's only new stuff or interesting manicures I'm doing from here on out. Hooray!

First up is Rimmel Torrid. I love this color! It looks much browner in the bottle than it does on. But as you can see, it's a shimmery dark red with maybe some brown tones.
010

This is Finger Paints Decked With Dazzle. It's a shimmery, glittery, almost foil-y bright pink. It was one of their Christmas polishes and I picked it up at Sally on the cheap. I didn't like this as much as I thought I would, but I can't put my finger on why.
015

Here is Orly Goth. It's black with silver glitter sparkles. I love this! I have to nurture my inner goth girl from time to time. This is probably my favorite black.
019

This is DV8 from the China Glaze OMG collection. This collection came out before I really got into nail polish. We'll refer to that time as "the before time." However, there are still plenty of e-tailers selling this stuff. From the swatches I'd seen online, I thought this color would appeal to me the most. I love it! Holographic teal, hell yes! The formula was, um, less than great. I kept pulling the polish up on my first coat, leaving bald spots, and it was a little frustrating to apply. This is two coats, though, so it evens out decently well. This is totally going on my toes when I get a chance to redo my toenails.
029


I didn't do anything interesting with my nails tonight. I removed the zebra Konad from yesterday and applied some Mad as a Hatter, so that's what I'll be wearing to work tomorrow. I guess I should stop doing my nails once a day. :)

2 comments:

  1. All of those colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that the China Glaze OMG collection does better with certain base coats, but I usually nix the base altogether with that line. That whole line is lots of fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete