Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mannequin Hands

So I read about this "mannequin hands" trend here on All Lacquered Up.

I don't usually do nudes, but my curiosity was piqued. At least piqued enough to try it with a couple of cheap polishes.

I don't think I've really got it. I'm not sure I really want to put a lot of money and effort into TRYING to get it... :)

This was my first attempt -- it was Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect in Bare Beauty. I topped it with China Glaze Matte Magic topcoat.
DSCN0134

This was my second attempt. I used NYC in Mulberry Street. Very meh. Too shimmery, in my opinion. I didn't bother with a matte topcoat. :)
007

Don't think I'll try this again, but it was fun to try once.

1 comment:

  1. Those are both lovely colors! I am not the biggest fan of nudes either.

    ReplyDelete