Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nails of the Day

I've swatched what Jill sent me. Some may need to be reswatched, since the sun didn't really want to cooperate today. It's sunny, now it's cloudy.. ehhh... I'll be posting those over the next few days.

So, after I did all that, I decided to do a real manicure.
So I painted my nails with the mini of OPI My Chihuahua Bites that Jill sent.
On top of that, I stamped the leopard print using Konad special polish in black.
Then I filled in some of the spots using a teeny paintbrush using China Glaze For Audrey.

I LOVE IT. Seriously, this is staying on til at least Wednesday (which will be my next day off work).
058


Also, I pulled out my real camera last night to help with photographing. Man, why haven't I been using this? My "real" camera is one of these. It's one of those that's halfway between a point-and-shoot and a SLR. I am NOT a photographer (just know enough to be dangerous), but this camera does a much, much better job in Macro than my cute little red Nikon I've been using. For reference, this is my little Nikon.

5 comments:

  1. I love your konadicure it's so perfect it almost looks like minx nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! It really does look like the 80s threw up all over my hands! :)

    ReplyDelete