Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mannequin Hands, attempt 2

I think I actually found my mannequin hands shade. I found this Rimmel "Milk Chocolate" on clearance for 1.09 and figured, "Why the hell not?"

Oddly enough, I think I like this, even though I am more apt to choose a glittery or vampy color (I have to feed the inner goth girl, I tell you!). I might just wear it once I get rid of my crazy leopard print.

Glossy... Almost mannequin hands.
040

Full hand shot. Look at my pudgy lil hands. :)
047

And with Matte Magic topcoat... I think I have the right shade now.
055

Not-quite-full hand shot.
053

3 comments:

  1. I just bought this to try and get the nude look! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I *like* these looks better matte but I'm still not sure about this trend. I did however pick up my first nude polish this weekend so maybe I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete