Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skittles!

A couple of weeks ago, the boyfriend and I went to visit his family for Christmas. His sister is also a nail polish junkie, and she and I spent some time drugstore makeup shopping and doing our nails. While we were there, I told her that I was going to do a skittle manicure when I got home.

This was the result:



From thumb to pinky:
OPI Deer Valley Spice
Sally Hansen HD in 3D
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Green with Envy
Nicole by OPI in Respect the World

2 comments:

  1. I Love it! The red looks really good with your skin tone by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was just searching for skittle manis and came across your blog. I love these colors! I've just added a link to this on my list of things I want to try!

    ReplyDelete