Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Randomness!

I did some swatching and photographing today. Why is it that every time I have the time and inclination to do this it looks like this outside?

030

Where is the SUN?!?!

Also, here's something I've been withholding from my readers. When I was out of town last weekend, I went in an Icing, and found the black glitters set on clearance for $5. They were regularly $16! So I snapped those right up! I'm going to wear one a day every workday this week and post the results next weekend.
These are five different colors of glitter in a sheer black base. Whee. Here's a rather terrible picture of the set.
043

So, we have a special needs cat. He LOVES me. I am his favorite human EVAR. It's okay, I love him too. However, he really, REALLY needed some attention as I was painting my nails today. I finally became amused enough to try to get pictures. They're cool because he was moving around so much he looks like a ghost kitty in some of these!
045

048

This is when he finally just flopped down on me.
047

And here he is GLARING at me! Demanding attention! Needy cat!
059

2 comments:

  1. A black glitter set??? Not at my Icing! Gahhh why are you so lucky! I do have the one black with all the rainbow glitter from Icing though. Aww what a cute kitty <3 My cat gets annoyed when I do makeup/nails cus I'm not devoting all my attention to her :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather - There is no Icing in my town! The closest one is an hour away at the Mall of Georgia. I guess since we're "so close" to Atlanta, we don't get a lot of stuff here, shopping-wise. It's still an hour to an hour and a half drive, though.

    I also have the Icing polish of which you speak -- Blackout! It's fabulous!

    My cat gets annoyed when I'm not paying attention to him. Period. LOL. I love him a lot, though. :)

    ReplyDelete