Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Greens for Friday and Saturday

Y'all, really, I am super tired of wearing green. But I'm gonna stick it out. :D

I also have a confession...
I cheated and bought nail polish today. Not much. But some. I confessed to JJ and he didn't seem to remember that I was going to quit buying it til May. So, I won't remind him. :D

Anywho! Yesterday, I wore Milani's green holo, Hi-Tech. I really love this nail polish! I couldn't take a great picture since it was cloudy and rainy all day. Meh.
004

Today, JJ picked out OPI's Jade is the New Black for me. I stuck a St. Patrick's Day nail sticker VERY CROOKEDLY on my pointer finger. It was so freakin' ugly. Bah. Oh well, whatever, it was just for a day.
005

2 comments:

  1. I really like that Milani holo... I have the purple and silver, I might have to grab that one too :D

    ReplyDelete