Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Too Faced loves Ulta Enchanted Nail Collection

So I saw this at Ulta for $10 and it looked intriguing...
So I got it!

Four sparkly/foily colors and a bottle of top coat.
103

I LOVED this set so much! The colors are (from left to right) Sugar Cookie, Spice Drop, Peppermint Bark, Sugar Plum, and topcoat.

Sugar Cookie is INSANE. I expected it to be sheer, and it was. My photos are all three coats, and there is still definitely VNL. This is a sheer white with gold shimmer. But the gold shimmer flashes from gold to yellow-green to yellow to silver. At times you can even see a little blue. Check out these photos:
009

008

001

030

022

And now for the rest of the collection...
Spice Drop, which reminds me of a pink version of Zoya Crystal. I guess you could describe this as a rosy metallic with gold sparkles.
003

Peppermint Bark. Slightly less pink than Spice Drop. More peachy. Same gold sparkles.
007

Sugar Plum. Same as the other two, but light purple. The sparkles in this one is a little more silver and less gold.
011

In all, I LOVED this collection! Bad ass for only $10!


And now for your standard ending...

1 comment:

  1. Wahou it's so gorgeous!!
    You're so lucky to have find these!!

    ReplyDelete