Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

i swear i'll post something of substance soon

Like, when I have time!!!

In other news, when I totaled up votes between commenters here, commenters on my FB, and my husband and I, here are the votes as to which polish I should use on my nails for tomorrow night (see: http://lissasnails.blogspot.com/2010/12/readers-i-need-your-help.html).

So far Whirlwind White is in first place with 9 votes.
Something Sweet is in second place with 8 votes.
Millennium is in third place with 7 votes.

Everything else lags far behind those three. I'm going to go bathe, shave my legs, and pluck some stray eyebrow hairs. If anyone wants to vote between now and when I get ready to paint my nails tonight, go do it now! The game could totally change! LOL.

OH yeah... and I originally said my giveaway would end December 15. No. I'm going to extend it through midnight next Saturday, the 18th. That gives me Sunday to get all the entries together, pick a winner, and get the package ready to ship on Monday! I also added one of the new Sally Hansen Insta Dri French Manicures in Night Flight/Silver Sweep and TWO of the Wet N Wild holiday eye palettes -- Night Elf and Snow Sprite! So if you haven't, go enter by commenting on THIS POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment