Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Kleancolors!

Another brand I love from the local independent beauty supply stores is Kleancolor. Seriously, I think these polishes are extremely high quality for the price. ESPECIALLY the cremes. Kleancolor does cremes extraordinarily well.

I'm so behind, I already sold most of these on my blog sale, but here are swatches anyway. :) I'm pretty sure all of these were two coats. I probably could've gotten away with one coat for the cremes, but did two just for continuity's sake... or something.

Charcoal:
Kleancolor Charcoal

Jewelry Red:
Kleancolor Jewelry Red

Plum:
073

Purple:
Kleancolor Purple

Mocha:
Kleancolor Mocha

Jungle Green:
Kleancolor Jungle Green

Melon Green:
Kleancolor Melon Green

Red Sparkle:
Kleancolor Red Sparkle


And now for your standard ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment