Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Get thee to Sally's!!!

I decided to drop in at Sally's today. Since Christmas is over, I knew they'd have clearance stuff back out. I also had a $5 coupon (for renewing my Sally card) and a 15% off coupon. They ALSO are running a 3-day special where all clearanced items are an extra 50% off.

I got...
Orly Cosmic FX in Rocket Science and Out of This World
Orly French Polynesian Island Spa Kit for Hands
China Glaze Peppermint Cuticle Oil
China Glaze Rejoice Gift Set with Mistletoe Kisses and Mrs. Claus polishes and a red candle


Guess what I paid for all that? $4.53! Merry Christmas TO ME!

4 comments:

  1. omg it was a blizzard here and I am dying to get out to sallys! When does the extra 50% off end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out! You got all that for < $5?! That's amazing. Thanks for the heads up - I'll be going over there in an hour or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Veronica - I'm not sure. The cashier just told me that it was a three-day sale, but I didn't think to ask WHICH three days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I'm guessing you went to the one on the East Side. The clerks at the one over by DT didn't seem to have much of a clue about what was on sale.

    ReplyDelete