Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry French Manicure

I found this at Walgreen's the other day. There are two colors, two brushes, and two openings in this bottle. It isn't the usual Insta-Dri brush, either -- I checked. There were several different (6 or 7) colors in the display. I picked up Presto Pink/Night Flight.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

Have any of you seen this? Googling shows no results.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I've not seen these yet; will have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these today but didn't pick any up. Please let us know how good they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this,..and this lots awesome! tell me if it works well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the actual polishes are colors they already have in the insta-dry line? Those two names sound familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the nail polish but i dont know how to use it yet!! :S so if you please read this help me!!! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete