Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Mani

So I decided to do a new V-Day Mani today.

By the way... it snowed yesterday! A lot! By our measurements, we got 4" here.

I know, you guys in the northeast who have recently gotten a foot plus of snow are probably scoffing at our 4", but it's a LOT for Georgia! Really! Everything shut down!

Anyway. On to my second V-Day mani. I used two coats of Icing's White Wedding and used Essie Ruby Slippers on the tips. And... see the SNOW in the background?!?!

004


Later on today (today as in Saturday, although it's after midnight as I'm posting this), my fiance bought me an engagement ring. Even though we've been engaged for several months, I haven't had a ring. He proposed to me over pizza with a ring out of a gumball machine. Laugh if you will, but it was sweet as hell! It's funny -- we sent out wedding invitations last week. And now I have an engagement ring. LOL. We're backwards! So I HAD to take pictures! I posted this on my Facebook and I think I got more comments on my nails than I did on the ring! Hee hee.

008

1 comment: