Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Claire's stuff

So, I swatched all the colors I got from Claire's EXCEPT for the pastel set. I still haven't ripped into that one. I'm planning a slight shopping excursion tomorrow, so maybe I'll do the pastels on Tuesday. We'll see. ;)

Anyway, out of the other three polishes I picked up at Claire's, I found one that I absolutely LOVE! It's awesome! The other two weren't bad either, but that one...

To refresh your memory (and since I just saw this in my Flickr), here's what I got:

031
l-r: Matte Green, Yel, Dream Catcher

Here's matte green. It's a nice deep green. Kind of goopy on the nail. Finish is definitely satin and not really matte. This was pretty "meh" to me.
071

Next up is Yel. YEL IS AWESOME! It's a turquoise with a bluish purplish pinkish shimmer and holographic glitter. It dries matte like a neon, but I wouldn't consider this a neon shade at all. I couldn't get the shimmer to show up in photos, and had a hard time with the holo. These pictures are with a coat of Seche Vite on top.

Indoors, with flash:
051

Natural light:
058

Indoors, no flash:
052

And then we have Dream Catcher, another mint green. I like this one more than the Love Bites mint green from the other day. Dream Catcher has more shimmer in it, but it's still very subtle.
Natural light:
025

Indoors:
023

1 comment: