Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hard Candy Lava

I lemmed this color really, really bad for a long time. However, there are only two Wal-Marts in this town, and only one of them carries the Hard Candy line. And they NEVER, EVER had this color when I'd go in and check.

Until one day... I wasn't even going to look at the makeup. For some reason, my husband encouraged me to, and... there was my Lava.

This is awesome, and I don't usually DO orange. But this isn't orange! It's glittery red-orange, and has a very befitting name.

I can't remember how many coats I used. I think two. This was a decent polish. Coverage and formula were good. I'd buy more of this line if there were any other colors that really appealed to me.

030

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Congratulations on killing the lemming! I love that color on you. Your husband sounds like a truly wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very pretty! I'm glad you finally found it.

    ReplyDelete