Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hey!

People who read my blog! Yes, you!

I am uber lazy... When I first started this blog, I tried to keep up with all of my followers and follow them back. If not through Google Friend Connect, then through Google Reader (which is actually how I read my blogs anyway).

Then I let my number of followers get away from me... And now I have over 200 and I KNOW a bunch of you have blogs that I don't follow. SO... if you have a blog, would you be so kind as to post the addy in the comments? I'll go through them this weekend and follow the ones I'm not already following, as well as add you to my blogroll.

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I also read with Google Reader and I don't know if I'm following everyone I actually read! haha, anyhoo, here's my link

    cilucia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. squovalicious.blogspot.com

    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not so bad to see you have so many followers, though, right? :)

    My blog is at persistentlypolished.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, this is a good idea. I need to do this as well :-)

    www.coloruza.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry. But if you want, here's a link to my blog http://poom-poom-nails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries :)

    http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete