Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Orly Space Cadet

Ok, so this is the one color from the Orly Cosmic FX collection that everyone is going nuts over. I can see why. I must say, though, that I am disappointed in the bulk of the collection. Bummer. I had such high hopes for you, Orly Cosmic FX!!!

But this color!!! This color is duochromatic awesomeness. I took a billion pictures and a couple of videos.

The colors, but not the finish, reminded me a LOT of another duochrome I have, Rimmel Zeitgeist. The colors are much the same, but Orly is more glittery and sparkly, whereas the Rimmel is almost metallic.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

These are all just Orly Space Cadet on its own.
114

115

116

117

118

119

And here is Space Cadet vs Zeitgeist. Space Cadet is on my thumb, middle, and pinky. Zeitgeist is on my pointer and ring fingers.
121

122


And here are a couple of videos to show you what I mean when I say there is a definite resemblance.


No comments:

Post a Comment