Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Incoco Flirt and Miscellaneous

Thanks to everyone who has purchased stuff from my blog sale! I haven't deleted the original post yet (I probably will by the end of the week), but I created a stand-alone blogger page for it. You can find it here: http://lissasnails.blogspot.com/p/blog-sale.html

I'm also going to add some bath and body type stuff to it... that's another thing I hoard, and I'm really just trying to get rid of things I don't USE. I have Bath and Body Works stuff that I bought last year that I've NEVER OPENED. Ridiculous.

Anywho, I picked up a pack of those Incoco dry nail polish appliques on clearance at Walgreen's... god, it had to have been around last Christmas. I finally got around to trying them. I liked them, but wish I hadn't picked up such a boring color. I had some wrinkling on my pinky, but I think that if I were to try this again, I'd have an easier time with the application and probably no wrinkling. Learning curve, you know. :) Overall, though, I didn't have a terribly hard time using these. They were fairly easy to apply -- easier than I'd thought they'd be actually. I'd buy them again, just in a different color. One day I'll test the wear time on these... but not today.

On to the photos!
263

259


Also! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! The post is here!


1 comment: