Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Essie and Nail Night

I am SO far behind in posting pictures. What I do is I upload everything to Flickr, and then turn around and post the pics to my blog, pretty much in the order in which I took them. The next picture I had in line to post was of Essie Limited Addiction, which I bought in the mini 4-pack when I was in Florida in AUGUST. Yes, it is nearly December. Jeez.

Anyway, here it is. It's a lovely dark red jelly. This was two or three coats.
Essie Limited Addiction

Now, that said...
I know a group of ladies, and we get together every so often for "nail night." There are two nail polish geeks in this group -- myself and another lady -- and the rest I think just humor us. Also, there is usually booze. Booze and nail polish is a winning combination, always.

Anyway, at one nail night a few months ago, I took a few pictures. Enjoy.
020

She's wearing Orly Space Cadet... I remember this. LOL.
021

This is my hand... it was Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow with a Nfu Oh on top. I cannot remember which Nfu Oh. I don't own any Nfu Ohs, so I can't just check the bottle. :/
023

Konad!
027

My foot w/OPI Blue Moon Lagoon. :)
030

More Konading..
028

Finished result.. Man, check out the lined up Nfu Ohs in this pic. I should've taken a picture of THOSE.
033

And again!
034

I ended up mattifying my ring and thumbnails. Eh.
036


5 comments:

  1. Nail night sounds like a cute idea! It looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I am drooling over all those Nfu Ohs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, fun! I'd love to have a polish buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your nails in the last photo are gorgeous! But Nfu Oh is so pricey :( At least here in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete