Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Essie

My all-time favorite nail treatment to use as a basecoat is Essie's Millionails. Trufax. I actually scored a bottle of it at TJ Maxx for $2! But I'm not talking about basecoats or nail treatments here, I'm talking about polishes.

I only own two Essie polishes. Frankly, they do not usually appeal to me, as I am not into sheers and baby pinks.

I did buy a bottle of Blushing Bride and, uh, it's a sheer pinky-nude. You really cannot tell I'm wearing an actual color on my nails. So, check it out, my nails are kinda stained! See it underneath the Blushing Bride!
073

But this color? I LOVE IT. I know, it's that trendy minty-pastel-green-blue color. This is Mint Candy Apple. I was lusting after this polish after reading about it online, but finally broke down and bought it at Ulta when I visited my folks for Christmas. You see that label? I scored a deal! Essie for the price of Wet n Wild, you cannot beat that! AND I love the color! Double score! This applies easily and is opaque in two coats. It also looks awesome with a matte topcoat... :)
083

No comments:

Post a Comment