Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey you guys!!!

Guess what!
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'll be 32. Holy CRAP, how did I get to be 32?!


Some other stuff...
I'm trying to do the Dave Ramsey thing, so I suppose that means I should quit buying nail polish. Curses. Or at least not buy it ALL the time, huh? I need to rediscover some old faves, anyway.


And pics! Just some randoms in my Flickr.
Rimmel Play Fast in Street Wear. Pale taupe with shimmer. Pretty, but not as pretty as I'd hoped.
012

Neon orange! Not really my color, but fun anyway. :)
002

OPI - Parlez Vous OPI.
005

China Glaze Orange Marmalade. Another one I didn't like as much as I'd hoped. It just looked so JUICY in the bottle!
008

Essie Midnight Cami. Holy smurf fingers, batman! This is pretty on, but removal kinda sucks.
013




ENJOY!


P.S. I should have a shipment waiting on me when I get home. Paradoxal. I hope I love it as much as I love everyone else's pictures of it, not only because it's going to be my birthday mani, but because it may be the last nail polish I buy for a WHILE!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats :) Have a nice day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Ramsey thing? I don't even know who that is. *confused* ANYway, I love the Rimmel and the OPI, as well as the idea of not buying much nail polish for a while...I, too, need to rediscover old favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Birthday!!!~ and thanks for the swatches! i like that CG one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the swatches! Happy early birthday xx

    ReplyDelete