Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

Also, happy 10-days-til-my-birthday! If I'd been born in France, my birthday would be a holiday.

So, here's my July 4th manicure. I wore this to a get-together my husband and I went to last night. We came home with a new kitten. I'm a sucker for baby animals. Our other two cats are... lukewarm towards the new kitty, at best. But we're working on it. We have sweet kitties, so I feel sure that with some patience we'll have them all hanging out together in no time!

Oh wait, I was gonna show you a manicure. Here you go! I used Zoya Blair for the red, unnamed Goldie blue for the blue, and I stamped the stripes from one of the Bundle Monster plates and the stars from another Bundle Monster plate using Sally Hansen Whirlwind White. I had to go back over the stripes with my Art Deco nail art polish in white, because the Sally Hansen wasn't opaque enough.
Picture 001

And check this out. This is OPI No Room for the Blues, which I found on clearance at Trade Secret. ALL of the bottles were marked with this price. I had to ask the cashier, "So, how much is this nail polish... REALLY?" (By the way, it was $4.99.) I should try to sell this on eBay for like $75. I mean, it was ORIGINALLY $120, so clearly $75 is a deal, right?!
Picture 003


And because I can't resist... here's a picture of our new baby. I've yet to choose a name. I really like Jezebel. I also like Dobby because she reminds me of a house elf, and the other HP house elves had stupid names. Also, Dobby was awesome. :)
babycat

6 comments:

  1. Great mani!!

    Your new kitty is ADORABLE!! Awhh.
    I like the name Dobby.
    [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, $150 too funny, lol.

    your 4th nails are great and your kitty is adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mani...and your cat is adorable! :-) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani....and uh, what a steal from $120 to 4.99...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dive into the excitement with 24kbet promotion , where players can unlock exclusive bonuses and rewards to enhance their gaming experience.

    rajbet567 players can immerse themselves in a thrilling world of online gaming, enjoying a diverse selection of games and enticing promotions."

    Explore endless entertainment and excitement at raj567 where players can indulge in a variety of thrilling games and lucrative promotions.

    ReplyDelete